Our client is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. It serves decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and account, intellectual property and science and media markets.
Customer Services Representative (6 month Contract)
This role has great influence on customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for general customer service activities and handling inquires via phone, email, chat etc. You will need to ensure you provide an efficient, courteous, professional manner. This role could require you to deal with escalated and more complex customer inquiries.
Your role will be working between sales and experience team, dealing with process support , this will you to look over invoices and bill to check they are accurate, This further requires after sales support ensuring customer care.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and web chat
- Responding to complex and or specialised issues
- Provide first level escalation support to Junior Level staff on complex inquiries
- Use Analysis and judgement and exercises discretion in selecting methods and technique for obtaining solution
- Filtering and Escalating inquiries where appropriate
- Interpreting customer needs
- Assist in the training and development of new staff
- Assist field representatives in account maintenance.
- Order Processing Duties
The individual will work with Internal and External parties.
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Strong customer service/people skills
- Critical Thinking
- Problem solving
- Able to work as part of a team
- Strong Listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong product knowledge over a specific set of products or a broad knowledge for a specific set of customers