Job Title - Senior Customer Success Manager
Location - London or Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Senior Customer Success Manager
This is a contract role based in Reading or London, initial contract to 30th June 2020
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £70.480 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive successful adoption and expansion of Devices within their assigned accounts. The CSM role will collaboratively drive change management and adoption activities with key Business Decision Makers, help reduce competitive risk, drive usage of Modern Workplace workloads, and identify opportunities in their accounts. This role will create customer value through successful deployment of Surface and create the conditions for portfolio expansion and upsell growth.
A typical day in this role can include:
* Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a success plan" with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
* Be accountable to drive seamless end-user rollout of devices through the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented rollout plan.
* Be a single point of escalation for all large customers in their post purchase experience.
* Leverage deep technical expertise to help the customer apply their existing IT infrastructure to the Surface devices.
* Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence adoption, create strong support for portfolio expansion and to secure their willingness to advocate on and Microsoft`s behalf.
* Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in preparation of urgent escalations
* Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations and has the ability, characteristics, and determination to compete
* Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology and device management
* Technical experience with Enterprise design, configuration and deployment of Microsoft Surface
* Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions including Intune (or other MDM solutions) experience.
* 5+ years of experience in IT consulting, management or support with top consulting firms or business applications vendors. Experience in both consulting and post-sales is ideal.
Deadline for CV submission: 4.00pm on Monday 1st July