Job Title: Senior Customers Operations Manager
Salary: £36,600 PA including bonus
1 Year Maternity Cover
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, but they are also passionate about their people! Wren Kitchens are expanding, and they are wanting incredible individuals to join the Wren family as they continue to see phenomenal growth. They have been successful in venturing across to the USA and opened hundreds of showrooms in the UK!
About the Role:
The Senior Customer Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the performance of the Customer Service Department, through coaching and continuous improvement-based methods, to ensure optimal quality and consistency of resolutions and regulatory timescales are achieved, in line with Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and The Furniture and Home Improvements Ombudsman (FHIO).
They will oversee the management and performance of our Customer Service team and will manage, motivate, and lead our Customer Operations Managers and their teams. The individual will be an excellent problem solver with experience dealing with complex customer issues and will play an instrumental part in developing our existing customer service process, procedures and support the development of our internal customer service management systems.
- Analyse the current customer service process and strategies to implement improvements in line with the needs of the department.
- Ensure Managers are operating with a fair and reasonable judgement to ensure appropriate and proportionate customer resolutions by reviewing evidence internally and from the customer.
- Design, delivery, and measurement of key process to improve multiple KPI's throughout customer service.
- Lead and maximise the performance of the team, through proactively managing underperformance and rewarding succession.
- Oversee Quality Assurance teams to monitor process and procedure adherence to ensure the teams meet or exceed quality standards.
- Manage your department budget without effecting customer service experience and staff morale
- Ensure all touch points are of consistently high quality in line with SLA's.
- Complete forecasts for the customer service department based on business forecast, sales, and historic averages.
- Manage the recruitment based on forecast and budget for the customer service department.
- Manage department metrics and annual salary reviews with proven documentation and assessment of staff's performance.
- Review recognised Awards for the customer service departments.
- Design, delivery and management 3-month, 6-month, 9-month and 12-month succession and improvement plan on department and staff level (including processes, systems, and performance)
What Wren offer:
- Free access to our onsite gym.
- Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
- Free on-site parking.
- Staff discount on purchasing a kitchen after 1 year's continuous employment!
- Individual training budget for personal development.
- Free annual eye tests as well as a contribution to new glasses.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme.
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Proven experience in leading internal customer service teams
- Experience with department resource scheduling and forecasting
- Excellent high profile / risk / media problem solving skills
- Demonstrable and thorough understanding of all relevant aspects of legislation / requirements including FOS, TFO and Trading Standards
- Experience in a complaints environment within the home improvement or retail sector is preferable but not essential
- Experience working with key stakeholders within a business with the ability to strive when working under pressure
If you feel as though you would be suitable for this position, please apply now!