Senior Data Coordinator - £25,000
Have you got amazing Excel skills and an Analytical Mind?
Are you looking to join a growing team and company with genuine career progression opportunities?
My client is looking for a full time Senior Data Coordinator to start as soon as possible!
Brook Street is pleased to be working with a leading global provider of facility services in Cosham, Portsmouth. My client offers an excellent working environment; a positive and friendly team and a real opportunity for career progression.
The Senior Data Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the operations, systems and data within their National Service centre is maintained effectively, delivering an optimum customer service experience for all users. You will be required to support the team to ensure all the data complies with legal regulations and building engineering standards, monitoring data entry procedures.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, clear, confident and professional telephone manner, strong Excel skills and the ability to manage a heavy workload.
As a key member of a dynamic team, the successful candidate will likely have experience of Data Analysis using Excel formulas and processes and will possess a passion for providing an excellent customer experience and a drive to progress and succeed.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- An analytical mind.
- Strong IT skills including Intermediate / Advanced Excel
- Outstanding active listening skills.
- Enthusiastic and effective team player.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building and empathy skills
- A confident, self-motivated individual with strong business and organisational skills
- Ability to excel under pressure and when working to tight deadlines, yet capable of demonstrating initiative, producing results and making sound decisions
- Ability to organise workload and multi-task where necessary.
- Flexibility & efficient learning skills to support the business' needs
- Previous experience of a telephone based customer service role with a good understanding of problem-solving techniques.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, and quick to learn new software systems.
- Strong Microsoft Excel user, with experience of using advanced formulas, statistical data analysis, dashboards & pivot tables, VBA & macros and other advanced functions. In addition, Visio, Project, Access are all also desirable.
- Tech savvy and able to work with a number of systems consecutively
- A good standard of English and Maths (GCSE C and above minimum)
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive salary of up to £25k for Senior Data Coordinator with VBA experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday. 9am - 5pm with flexible hours.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV to .