Brook street are looking for a senior delivery support officer with strong admin skills to work for our client, NHS Digital. This is a temporary position for at elast 6 months with a high chance of being extended.
Hours- Mon- Fri 9-5:30pm
Pay Rate- £13.12ph
Mainly home working but would need to commute to Leeds office for meetings
The Senior Delivery Support Officer (SDSO) will provide a comprehensive support service to the delivery of NHS GPIT contracts and framework for primary care.
- Support portfolio, programme or project teams in operational activities, providing support to a number of programmes or
- Work with project managers to create, monitor and maintain project project/programme
- Take a key role in identifying internal and external stakeholders, building relationships to assist project communication
- Keep project managers and stakeholders aware of project/programme status by, for example, preparing reports, presenting statistics and researching new
- Assist project managers by analysing benefits and risks associated with projects and programmes, and ensuring these are logged and routinely
- Co-ordinate meetings and stakeholder consultation events, preparing agendas and supporting papers, and taking detailed minutes on complex
- Minute taking in meetings
- Mailbox and diary management
The Ideal candidate:
- Someone with a strong admin background continuing that line of work
- Strong IT skills experience in using a range of systems
- Great use of Microsoft packages, outlook and excel
- PA or Diary management experience
- A Great team player
- Use their own initiative and can work within a fast paced environment
- Must have experience in working on various software such as waterfall, confluence and agile.
If this sounds like you click apply now!