Mon- Fri 9-5:30pm
Home working for the foreseeable future.
Senior Delivery Support Officer Role- Band 5
The Senior Delivery Support Officer (SDSO) will provide a comprehensive support service to the delivery of NHS streaming re-direction project and development of new products. Representing the Release team in Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs), the SDSO will document all clinical changes contributing to the design and execution of internal and external assurance testing. Will be the first point of contact, resolving issues/queries and escalating where necessary. The SDSO will also assist the Clinical Authoring team with regular internal Issues resolution and Clinical Governance meeting support.
- Support portfolio, programme or project teams in operational activities, providing support to a number of programmes or
- Work with project managers to create, monitor and maintain project project/programme
- Take a key role in identifying internal and external stakeholders, building relationships to assist project communication
- Keep project managers and stakeholders aware of project/programme status by, for example, preparing reports, presenting statistics and researching new
- Assist project managers by analysing benefits and risks associated with projects and programmes, and ensuring these are logged and routinely
- Co-ordinate meetings and stakeholder consultation events, preparing agendas and supporting papers, and taking detailed minutes on complex
- Minute taking in meetings
The Ideal candidate:
- Someone with a strong admin background continuing that line of work
- Strong IT skills experience in using a range of systems
- Great use of Microsoft packages, outlook and excel
- PA or Diary management experience
- A Great team player
- Use their own initiative and can work within a fast paced environment
If this sounds like you click apply now!