We have a new exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing And Web Content Officer on a temporary basis to start ASAP until December 2022 for a Client within the Education Sector based in Birmingham City Centre.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
Location: Birmingham (Office Based for the first 4 weeks due to training, Hybrid Working Option available after training.)
Pay: £220 per day.
- To take a leading responsibility for the main website and international sites. To ensure content requests/updates are fulfilled in a timely manner and to take an active role in developing specific content for both University and department projects and campaigns.
- To lead on the digital aspect of marketing campaigns such as recruitment and clearing etc. Liaising with external agencies and ensuring work meets the correct standards. Taking a proactive approach in campaign reporting.
- Oversee the social media accounts via line management of the Social Media and Digital Marketing Officer, who has direct responsibility for content creation and staff training.
- Consider strategies for optimising digital presence and how things can be continually improved upon, with student recruitment and retention at the forefront of decisions.
- Manage the Digital Marketing team; meeting weekly to discuss current and future projects. Develop team members through monthly reviews, objectives and identify training where required.
- Experience of using web content management systems.
- Experience of working with external agencies and managing projects.
- Experience of setting up and managing PPC and paid social campaigns.
- Experience of optimising content across different social media channels.
- Experience of integrating social media into wider marketing activities.
- Experience of writing, editing and proof-reading content for digital channels including web and social media activities.
- Experience of building HTML emails.
- Experience of using web analytics services such as Google Analytics.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent IT technical skills and up-to-date knowledge of web functions and platforms e.g. web accessibility, search engine, content management systems, optimisation/web marketing, user testing and web analytics.
- Ability to interpret and analyse statistics and data.
- Excellent creative and grammatical writing skills.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Temporary contract through Brook Street
- £220 per day
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
- Hybrid working Option
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***