I am recruiting for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager/Head of Digital Marketing based in Telford (remote working an option) for an industry leading business. They are offering a highly competitive and negotiable salary dependent on experience.
You will be joining a highly successful and rapidly growing market leading business who have enjoyed 30% YOY growth over the past few years and have exiting plans to grow from a £20 million business into a £100 million business over the next few years, they currently outsell their global competitor 2 to 1 in the UK market!
With a large marketing budget available you will be an integral part of the exciting growth plans over the coming months and years. Leading a small team of 3 SEO market executives and email marketers (which you will be looking to add to) you will be responsible in the successful search engine optimisation digital marketing strategy for developing the businesses client base, ultimately resulting the rapid growth of the business, not just within the UK but internationally too.
Although this is an in-house role, an agency background would be ideal due to the variety and volume of campaigns.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Provide insight, advice, training and guidance to the marketing team
- Support the businesses SEM (SEO/PPC) capability in order to ensure maximum ROI
- Managing a multi-million pound marketing budget to take the brand to an internal market
- Champion content by supporting the development of detailed plans and advising on the most appropriate channels to achieve maximum reach and engagement.
- Keep a watching brief over all digital marketing activity, monitoring quality, sense-checking feeds
- Complete analysing metrics on campaign activity (e.g. user behaviour, conversion data and ROI), produce reports for senior leaders
- Compiling data analysis and making recommendations for testing and improving performance
- Plan and implement a natural search strategy
- Identify paid keywords that perform well and work to improve natural rankings for those terms.
- Continuous split testing and multivariate testing of ads, copy and landing pages.
- Extensive digital marketing experience at a senior level
- in-depth knowledge and technical capabilities covering paid social, SEO, and email marketing
- Deep technical understanding (UX/UI, digital, AdWords)
- Although this is an in-house role, an agency background would be ideal
- In-house experience will be considered as long as you can demonstrate managing large volumes of campaigns
- Excellent writing and content creation skills across multiple channels, from tweets and blogs to client and campaign proposals
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, and perform insightful multichannel analysis and reporting using tools such as Google Analytics
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
- Exceptional organisational and the ability to operate across multiple projects
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Full package and benefits to be discussed
- Basic salary negotiable and in the region of £45000-70000 depending on experience
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***