We are after an experienced Electronics Engineer with experience in analogue circuit design for an exciting established technologies company.
We specialise in electronic equipment ranging from sensors and systems for the oceanographic, maritime, environmental, defence & industrial process control markets. Globally selling for over 50 years.
Your work will involve mixed signal design including preamplifiers, filters, power supplies, interfacing and analogue digital conversion for precision instrumentation applications. Some experience or knowledge of microprocessor based circuit design and embedded software would be desirable.
You will be expected to work independently or as a member of a team contributing to all aspects of the product development cycle from requirement analysis through design & development into production.
In this role would be expected to produce design documentation and test specifications.
Offshore support will be required so we need somebody who is able to do overseas travel from time to time.
The ideal candidate should have experience and specific expertise in analogue circuit design preferably in an instrumentation development environment. The work will involve mixed signal design including pre-amplifiers, filters, power supplies, interfacing and analogue-digital conversion for precision instrumentation applications. Some experience or knowledge of microprocessor based circuit design and embedded software would be desirable. These roles are not suitable for recent graduates.
People with the following skill set should apply.
- Basic Analogue components / circuits (essential)
- Operational Amplifier circuits (essential)
- Power supply technology (essential)
- Circuit analysis, modelling and theory (essential)
- Analogue-Digital Conversion (essential)
- Interfacing and IO (e.g. I2C and SPI bus) (essential)
- CAD Schematic layout (essential)
- CAD PCB design (essential)
- Experience of Cadence OrCAD PCB design tools (essential)
- Fault finding (desirable)