Are you looking for a new Senior Sales Administrative role?
Do you have knowledge of export shipping and dangerous goods training?
Then this could be a great new role for you!
I am working with a company that supply high quality parts and accessories to parts businesses, workshops, Government Organisations, Charities and NGO's across the world. They have grown into one of the most recognised suppliers for specialist parts. My client is seeking to employ an export sales administrator on a full time, permanent basis. This role is a key customer contact point, it is therefore essential that the person in this role believes in customer service They are offering a salary of £24,000 to £28,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Key duties will include the following;
- providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services;
- Oversee day to day work loads within team and implement export training as required.
- managing your allocated group of customers, and work to develop the relationship and win business, by encouraging deals and price matching;
- operate within ISO criteria;
- to ensure that all paperwork is correctly produced and stored for audit;
- implement sales promotions if requested;
- raise credit notes and ensure they associate to a relevant complaint;
- input quotations and follow up when necessary;
- deal with carrier issues when reported by customers;
- Produce relevant paperwork for despatch of goods;
For further information on this fantastic opportunity you can contact me on 01235 706100 or send in your CV and we will get back to you.