Would you like to work for a business in Cardiff Gate If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Field Sales Executive on a full time basis.
We are recruiting for a Senior Field Sales Executive to join the Sales team in Cardiff Gate . You will be required to Manage a set territory and actively generate new business and maintain existing client accounts.
- Generate your own leads via canvassing, networking, referral & calling sessions.
- Upselling a wide range of telephone solutions such as - fixed Line rental, Mobile plans, In-house "one bill platforms"
- Responsible for a set geographical Territory.
- Good IT skills and attention to detail whilst using a CRM to manage prospects.
- Enter duty 5 here
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Minimum 12 months successful field sales track record in B2B telecom re-seller market (hardware& services).
- Self-starter who can perform the full sales process from Canvass call to closing deals.
- Must be sales driven and motivated with a great approach at winning new business.
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £25000-£40000 and uncapped OTE this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Company car &Fuel allowance
- Mobile phone, Laptop& Tablet.
- Uncapped OTE & Incentives.
Your working hours will be 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday depending on travel times and client meetings.
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you