Brook Street Recruitment are working on behalf of our Belfast client who are a leading firm of Independent Financial Advisers & Wealth Managers with offices based in Belfast and London.
Due to ongoing growth and expansion they are seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Services Administrator in our Belfast office. They are looking for an ambitious individual who will grow with the business.
This position will support the Financial Advisers by providing technical administration, research and report writing services.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up to date.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
* Preparing client valuation reports and collate all documentation for client meetings
* Conducting research to assist with advice recommendations
* Preparing review and suitability letters
* General PA duties to the Financial Advisers within the business as and when required.
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
* Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritize workloads
* Attention to detail, organized and a strong communicator
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in Financial Services within an IFA firm.
* Knowledge of pensions and investments
* Experience of processing business with providers/on platforms.
* Experience of using Intelligent Office
* Experience of using research systems and preparing suitability letters
Competitive benefits package
Free onsite parking
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants we will only contact candidates with the relevant experience of working for an IFA firm, your understanding in this matter is appreciated