I am recruiting for a Senior Frontend Web Developer / Web Designer, based in a beautiful Shropshire setting southeast of Telford (ability to drive a must). They are offering a negotiable salary circa £30,000 dependent on experience with fantastic career opportunities.
With a team of 3 direct reports (Graphic Designer, Marketing Executive and Web Developer/Designer) you and your team will be involved in every process of the client journey, including pitching for new work, strategy planning, budget control, campaign execution and ROI analysis and reporting across multiple projects with a volume of different clients at any one time. You will be responsible for the departments work, ensuring all deadlines are met and the completed work is that of the expected high-quality standard.
You will be hands on in website development/design, working predominantly with WordPress and building attractive, engaging and user-friendly websites from scratch where an understanding of PHP is required to be able to edit more advanced templates
You will be joining a highly successful (multi-million pound turnover) family owned and run marketing agency who have not been around for years but for decades! They offer a number of different services to a large portfolio of clients within the UK and Internationally, 95% are B2B and they are very successful within the Logistics/Manufacturing sectors.
If you are looking to work for a large corporate marketing agency, this IS NOT for you, if you want to work hard and be rewarded for the high-quality work you and your team produce, READ ON!
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Oversee the Digital Marketing department and line manage a Graphic Designer, Marketing executive and Web Developer/Designer with the potential to grow this team
- Provide insight, advice, training and guidance to the marketing team
- Meet with clients on a face to face basis to discuss their requirements
- Design, build and develop bespoke client websites predominantly using WordPress and PHP
- Monitor website builds and ensure that the websites are delivering a positive ROI for our clients
- Responsive email development
- Manage existing websites on behalf of your client
- Ensure all work is completed on time, to budget and to the expected standard
- Communicate with a variety of internal departments, PR, Account Managers, Sales, IT
- Support your clients SEM (SEO/PPC) capability in order to ensure maximum ROI
- Complete campaign analyses and reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) and feedback to all key stakeholders (internally and externally) using Google Analytics and similar programs
- Analyse feedback from all areas (internal and external) and implement and required changes
- Delivery of operational/financial reporting and forecasting to management team and other stakeholders
- Manage the online digital marketing budget for a number of key clients and brands across a wide range of industries
- DUE TO LOCATION, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE
- 3-5+ years frontend web development/design experience (Ideally within an agency environment)
- Experience of a senior level including tasks such as training and developing, 1-2-1's, performance management etc.
- Client facing experience, comfortable in taking client specs and strategising a plan for successful project completion
- Highly proficient with WordPress
- Ability to build, edit and maintain multiple WordPress websites simultaneously
- A good working knowledge of the latest Google algorithms, Google Analytics, Google Adwords & Webmaster Tools
- Able to integrate plugins to deliver required client functionality
- Confident using Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Ability to setup version control systems
- Understanding of Hosting and DNS Management.
- Experience with SASS
- Experience of A/B testing would also be an advantage
- Experience of managing clients marketing budget (variety of £500-10,000 client spend)
- Highly organised, excellent strategist with exceptional communication skills with the ability to speak to all levels of staff and clients
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Basic Salary of circa £30,000 + a quarterly bonus
- Potential of company car
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- 28 holiday days including bank holidays, rises yearly up to 33 days
- Free car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***