Our client - a large well known company based in Canary Wharf are looking for a confident and articulate experienced Recruitment coordinator to join their internal recruitment team supporting the recruitment of Senior hires such as directors and partners - so strong communication skills at a senior level is essential
The role is to deliver high-quality and confidential administrative support to support the external recruitment of new partners. The role holder will be expected to provide pro-active recruitment co-ordination support to the Senior Hires team, delivering a superb hiring experience for external Partner candidates and internal Sponsoring Partners to support ambitious growth plans.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with preferred recruitment suppliers to ensure the smooth-running of the recruitment experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinate and maintain the accurate and timely coordination of all supporting documentation, monitoring and anticipating requirements to support the recruitment and selection process.
- Support the creation of accurate presentations, formal papers, reports and management information that will aid decision making and provide insight to hiring managers and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide input into driving improvements in processes, procedures and policies to deliver a great candidate experience
What you need to bring to the role:
- A'level ( or equivalent) education Keen interest in developing a career in Recruitment and HR.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise and to work under pressure to tight deadlines without supervision;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills which demonstrate professional judgement and discretion.
- High attention to detail with the ability to anticipate demands, plan and prioritise effectively PC literate with experience of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint - including the ability to generate reports in Excel and produce PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems, desirable but not essential.
This is a 12 month FTC and the salary on offer is upto £30,000 plus a wide range of benefits