Senior HR Advisor
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Key Areas of Responsibility & Accountability:
- Reporting line for LLR HR Administration staff (Direct Reports)
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with all customers; internal and external with the confidence and ability to challenge professionally; if required.
- Providing HR support and guidance to managers and staff with regards to all employee relations matters, in line with DHU policies and procedures, and best practice; referring to HRBP when the need arises.
- Supporting HRBP effectively and efficiently to deliver HR projects with a flexible approach, as and when the need arises.
- Supporting Senior HRBP & HRBP and operations with audit preparation and actions.
- Generating consistent and professional correspondence in line with policies, procedures and best practice.
- A good general standard of education, professional degree level
- Strong HR Administration skills
- 3+years with the minimum of 1+ years'
- Experience in a generalist role inclusive of Advisory tasks
- Previous HR experience within the health care sector is desirable
- Experience of GDPR and file management and maintenance
- Experience of updating and maintaining a HRIS
- A relevant professional HR qualification (CIPD level 5, or working towards level 5) IT proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook Confidentiality, discretion and tact Positive and proactive, Empathetic, Confident team player.