Business Partner & Senior HR Advisor - Woking
£30,000 to £37,000 per year depending on experience.
This is an exciting opportunity working part of an amazing company within a friendly, vibrant team. The client is looking for an experienced HR Advisor.
- To provide professional advice and support to managers on matters relating to disciplinary, grievance, sickness absence, performance management issues and liaise with Trade Union Representatives as necessary. This includes attending meetings/hearings and advising on the process and outcome.
- To assist the Head of HR and the Human Resources team by undertaking proactive and reactive operational HR case work under the direction and guidance of the Head of HR. To ensure that all activity is properly recorded and monitored for equal opportunities purposes.
The range of case work will include:
Equality and Diversity
- Disability in Employment
- Work Performance/Capability
- Disciplinary Cases/Conduct assisting with investigations as appropriate
- Organisational Change
- Sickness Absence
To coach and support Co owners and managers in all aspects of Human Resources management, including the appropriate application of companies policies and procedures, which may include investigation and resolution of specific HR related queries.
- To provide timely, consistent, accurate and appropriate advice and support for managers during investigations and to advise at disciplinary/grievance panel hearings.
- To provide advice and interpretative guidance and support to managers and Co owners on all terms and conditions including Agenda for Change, employment law, contract queries, annual leave, flexible working etc, and the application of all HR policies in line with best practice
- Provide support to managers and Co owners in relation to consultations and organisational change including job design, redeployment, redundancy TUPE, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews as required to investigate reasons for leaving and feedback any issues of concern to the appropriate manager.
- To provide professional HR support in the recruitment process, as required, (e.g. sitting on recruitment panels for senior posts)
- To participate in job matching / job evaluation panels that requires assessing job descriptions against nationally set profiles as and when required.
- To attend and engage in monthly Staffside meetings, liaising with local representatives as appropriate.
- CIPD fully qualified.
- NHS or care experience needed.
- Experience of working in a Generalist HR Role.
If this is something of interest apply online day alternatively contact 01895 205329 for more enquiries.