Brook Street is recruiting on behalf of our public services client who is looking for a Senior Hr Business Partner.
Under direction of the HR Manager, you will lead a team within the HR department to deliver and develop the full range of core HR services to allocated client areas, in line with the corporate HR business plan, legislative and regulatory requirements.
Level six qualification (e.g., Bachelor's Degree, Graduate diploma), or above, in HR or a business-related discipline OR minimum Chartered member CPD AND including at least two year's experience providing HR business partnering to client groups with at least 100 employees.
* At least 4 year's (gained in the last 10 years) experience providing HR business partnering to client groups, with at least 100 employees.
* Experience of HR business partnering to have encompassed the following:
* Recruitment & selection.
* Employee relations including disciplinary, grievance, performance and attendance management.
* HR business partnering within a unionised environment.
* policy development.
* Experience of line managing staff in the delivery of an HR service.
* Experience of leading and delivering service improvements within an HR role.
* Experience in use of IT systems, including word, databases, Excel, HR information system, to produce targeted management information.
* A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to produce professional and engaging business correspondence, learning and development content and presentations.
* Demonstrable ability to manage and deliver high standards of customer service.
* Evidence of knowledge and skills necessary to manage complex HR matters as part of an HR caseload.
* Evidence of ability to manage a range of conflicting targets and deadlines.
* Strong knowledge of employment legislation, and HR/L&D best practice.
* Graduate membership (or higher) of CIPD.
* Masters level qualification in HRM, HRD or related.
* Experience in the creation of learning programmes and materials for organisational use
* Experience of working in an HR role within a unionised environment.
Salary will start on £32,910 plus benefits
Please send CV via the apply link