Brook Street is delighted to be working with our Belfast client who are one of Northern Ireland's leading manufacturers, as they seek to appoint an experienced Senior HR Generalist to join their growing team in Belfast, on a full-time permanent basis.
The Senior HR Generalist will partner with line managers to develop and deliver key HR objectives, provide support to the site management team in relation to all aspects of HR including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Engagement, Reward and Recognition, and Learning & Development.
* Work with the HR Operations Lead on translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
* Assist with the identification of HR priorities from operational and departmental plans in conjunction with the HR Operations Lead.
* Support the HR Operations Lead on areas including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
* Leading or supporting on a range of HR projects such as change management, engagement, wellbeing initiatives and diversity and inclusion
* Maintaining a clear understanding and providing up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates; developing HR policies in line with current legislation and keeping abreast of modern HR procedures and best practice.
* Supporting supervisors / managers in dealing with complex cases, performance, attendance and employee relations issues.
* Support Line Managers in setting goals, assess capability and drive the performance management cycle
* Developing and maintaining good relations (informal and formal) with the recognised trade union and leading on negotiations where necessary. Support and coach HR Officer(s) in resolving ER cases.
* Assist with the development, implementation and revision of HR policies and procedures
* Assist with the Company recruitment processes
* Degree in HR or related subject and/or CIPD qualified
* 5 + years' experience in an HR role, ideally within manufacturing or related industry
* Highly developed ER skill set and ideally unionised HR exp The Package
* A very competitive salary (up to £35k basic) and benefits package
Full spec can be provided on application