Are you driven by making a difference within a work place, do you have the hunger, grit and determination to develop staff, implement policies and give exceptional training?
This is an exciting opportunity for an already well-crafted Senior HR Representative that can come in and get the ball rolling straight away.
You will be the support mechanism for the HR Directors whilst continually playing a major role in work and reviews and change processes, updating and maintaining the HR internal systems. You will be the driving force in the development of your team and continuing the company's business growth and needs.
The Successful Candidate
To be successful you will have:
- 5 years' experience in HR - Essential
- 2 years' experience in Senior role - Essential
- CIPD Level 5 or Higher - Essential
- Strong desirability to succeed - Essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Essential
- Organised and is highly competent at multi-tasking - Essential
- Ability to develop effective working relationships, and demonstrate professional credibility with colleagues at all levels - Essential
What's on Offer
You will be on a competitive Salary £30,000 with 29 days holiday inc. Bank Holidays, working 40 hours a week, fully subsidised canteen, death in service after a year, employers reward scheme.
For further information on this amazing opportunity then please contact me on 01733 410810 or email me on
Apply today for immediate consideration
I look forward to receiving your application
Brook Street is here for your career needs