Senior Insolvency Administrator
A unique opportunity to join an independent seven Partner firm of accountants who have been established in Sutton, Surrey for over 35 years.
As licensed Insolvency Practitioners, this the Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Division promotes a rescue culture and encourages those facing difficulties to seek early advice. Our Insolvency Team, is a mixture of qualified and non-qualified.
The successful candidate will have managed their own portfolio of cases from appointment to closure.
The primary requirements of this position are:
- Full lifecycle management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work and ideally with some personal insolvency.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting.
- Instructing other professionals.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
- A minimum of 3 year's case administrator experience.
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- A levels - A-C.
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential
If this role sounds of interest - please send your cv today or call Lisa on 07841 007173