Insolvency Administrator / Senior Insolvency Administrator
Up to 40k per annum, depending on experience
Brook Street are proud to be working with a leading Business consultancy firm based in Southampton who specialise in providing restructuring and insolvency solutions to businesses with financial challenges.
Due to recent internal promotions, our client is looking for an Insolvency Administrator who is ready to take a step up or a Senior Insolvency Admin with at least 3 years' experience to join their team in Southampton. However, they will also be interested to speak to Junior Insolvency Administrators with 1-2 years experience, looking to join a credible and respected firm.
About the job:
This is a great opportunity for you to become part an ambitious and forward-thinking company your main focus will be to undertake corporate and personal casework. Experience is key as is leadership skills as you will provide guidance and support to more junior members of the team and management when required.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with agents and solicitors associated with the cases
- Preparation of statutory paperwork and other legal documents
- Aiding in the preparation of documents for banks and other financial institutions
- Assisting with the disposal of assets, collection of debts and the distribution of funds
- Drafting correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
- Negotiating with both creditor and debtors
- Undertaking investigations into assets as required.
- General support to Partner leading team or case as required.
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Delegate work to trainees and juniors as required
Who's right for the job?
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate the following:
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work with colleagues and key stakeholders all levels
- Ability to adapt to different situations
- Working towards or completed Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency
- Eexperience of working in Insolvency
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
What's in it for you?
Our client offers a salary of up to £40k, depending on experience.
The role also comes with a strong benefits package to be discussed at interview stage.
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in an Insolvency administration role for at least 3 years, has strong communication skills and who has a passion for providing an excellent client experience.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street South or apply now to send your CV.