I am looking for a Senior Insolvency Case Administrator based in Cardiff. You will be working with a small but perfectly formed team with a great work life balance.
- You will be using a number of different sources to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case.
- You will be communicating with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders, creditors and employees
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of cases with appropriate management
- Carrying out investigations within insolvency assignments where appropriate
- Must have at least 3 years experience working in an insolvency role
- Good verbal and written communication
- An excellent time management
- Familiar with Microsoft programmes
- Being proficient with IPS software is an advantage
Paying a very attractive salary of £28,000-£34,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Life insurance plus plenty more attractive benefits.
If you are interested please contact Josh on 02920 236 669 or apply now.