I am recruiting for a Senior Commercial Account Executive for a leading UK Insurance Broker based in Telford; they are offering an attractive and negotiable package with an amazing career opportunity where the sky is the limit!
As the branches Senior Commercial Account Executive, you will be responsible for the overall running of the office currently comprising of a New Business Executive and a Renewal/Adjustments Executive alongside winning your own new business and managing your own portfolio of clients.
With the help from the Directors you will be accountable for the growth of the Telford branch, helping them achieve the targets set and increasing the GWP and profitability of your office, this exciting opportunity could lead you to the eventual running of other offices and more.
A leading and longstanding UK independent insurance broker who offer support to and cover a wide range of sectors including but certainly not limited to commercial, property, motor, specialist and personal.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Responsible for the day to day running of the office
- Take ownership of your own portfolio which will incorporate Engineering, Manufacturing, Haulage, Fleet, Care Homes and Construction clients
- Assist the Directors with setting KPI's for the office.
- Organise and Develop the staff to ensure that the business maintains compliant at all times
- Identify new markets, schemes and other opportunities to help grow the Business
- Maintain retention rates
- Liaise with Underwriters to help develop the existing book and to help generate New Business
- Handling all Commercial new business enquiries
- Completing data verification, integrity & accuracy checks
- Interact in a professional and efficient manner with internal and external departments including Underwriting Teams, Management Services, Claims, Finance, Compliance
- Provide accurate management information to the senior management team
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within commercial insurance
- Thorough commercial combined and/or commercial package insurance knowledge
- Extensive experience as an insurance broker
- Determined, ambitious with aspirations of becoming a senior figure in a business.
- Previous people management experience, including performance managing, one-ones, issue resolution etc.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with others (directors, colleagues and external clients), both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- A problem solver who is curious in mindset with strong analytical and investigative skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Motivational skills, team worker as well as able to work on own initiative
- Started / completed the CII examinations would be beneficial but not essential
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE**
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive basic annual salary dependent on experience
- High potential of OTE - The sky really is the limit
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career development with fantastic opportunities
- Varied client base
- Monday - Friday 9-5 working week (37.5 hours)
- Free car parking
- Other benefits can also be considered
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***