Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Public Services Organisation client based in Belfast to recruit a Senior Learning & Development Partner
The candidate hire for this role will be responsible to design, support and manage the delivery of corporate learning and development programmes, in line with targeted development needs of individual Directorates and the business plan as a whole.
Level six qualification (e.g., Bachelor's Degree, Graduate diploma), or above, in HR or a business-related discipline or equivalent, or minimum Chartered member CIPD AND at least two year's experience in an HR/L&D role in respect of a client group with at least 100 employees.
* At least 4 year's (gained in the last 10 years) experience in an HR/L&D role in respect of a client group with at least 100 employees.
* Experience of delivering learning and development to an organisational client group at a business partnering level to include:
* The assessment of learning and development needs of employees.
* Design and delivery of learning and development programmes and content in support of these needs and organisational objectives.
* Evaluation of learning and development programmes.
* Experience of line managing at least one direct report in the delivery of an HR or learning and development service to client groups.
* Experience of leading and delivering service improvements within an HR or L&D role.
* Experience in use of IT systems, including word, databases, Excel, HR information system, to produce targeted management information.
* A current full driving licence and access to a suitable form of transport*
* (*where an applicant indicates that a disability prohibits them from driving, this criterion will be waived at the shortlisting stage. In such circumstances, consideration will be given in any subsequent offer of appointment to suitable alternative arrangements that the candidate may be able to put in place that would enable them to meet the travel requirements for the post).
DESIRABLE DESIRABLE CRITERIA
* Graduate membership (or higher) of CIPD.
* Masters level qualification in HRM, HRD or related.
* Experience in the creation of online learning programmes and materials for organisational use.
* Experience in the design and delivery of management development programmes
* Professional coaching qualification
* Experience of working in an HR role within a unionised environment.
Salary will be starting on £32910
Please send CV via the link