Role - Senior Management Accountant
Location - Glasgow, City Centre
Full time & Permanent
Salary - £40,000
Currently working with one of Scotland's leading law firms in the search of an experienced Management Accountant to join them in their plans of growth.
Last year was a great year for the business and they will look to do the same again this year.
You will join a team a team and business of high performers and a market leader.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Management Accounts ideally at a Senior level with experience in managing teams and supporting staff. You will come from a professional services background working in high turnover businesses.
- Manage the Finance team
- Be confident to analyse problems and suggest ways of improving their accounting function to streamline processes (we love new ideas)
- Supervise and assist with the production of weekly, monthly and quarterly accounts
- Review and assist in VAT and EC sales reports
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Liaise with internal and external auditors including tax advisers
- Achieve targets and work to strict deadlines
- Annual bonus based on company performance (6%)
- 28 days holiday + 5 public holidays
- Lifestyle benefits - life insurance, buy and sell holidays, season tickets, private health care, child care and medical insurance
Apply now to be considered or call Wael on 0131 243 1130 to discuss further.