My client is looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join their multi award winning and growing International Financial Outsourcing team as a Senior Management Accountant.
They have a particular focus on the international tech sector and advise some of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the world, as well as a number of dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses. They therefore need people with engaging personalities as well as great skills.
This will be a varied role, where no two days are the same. You will need to be a fully qualified Accountant with a practice background and have strong experience in reviewing full monthly management accounts and working to set reporting deadlines.
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies are investigated and resolved before submission to the client
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs (revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency / multi-territory / departmental reporting, consolidated accounts etc.)
- Review of VAT return submissions, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns, arranging any necessary payment
- Review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions
- WIP and billing control; understanding client contracts, ensuring a thorough understanding of the contracted scope of work and agreeing additional fees where required
- You must be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant
- Strong experience in reviewing full monthly management accounts, as well as preparation
- Thorough understanding of comprehensive VAT reporting requirements - imports, sales and purchases of EC goods and services
- A practice background
- Excellent technical ability
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Very strong communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
- An analytical approach with good attention to detail
- Self-discipline, proactivity and ability to make and justify own decisions
- An enthusiastic, smart-working individual with a "can do" attitude is vital
- A willingness to learn and grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
- Smart and professional in appearance