An exciting opportunity has arisen with a large values led wider-public sector organisation for a Senior Marketing Executive to join an established team on a fixed-term basis until September 2021.
The successful marketing manager will be responsible for:
- Managing projects within budget
- Creating and implementing innovative multi-channel marketing plans to promote the organisation and its services
- Use data to provide meaningful information to senior management on the success of marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research as necessary
- Analyse effectiveness of different marketing channels
- Develop relationships with external agencies
The successful candidate must have relevant senior marketing experience and be confident in conducting the above duties as well as a degree in marketing or CIM qualification.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well respected and well-known organisation with offices throughout the UK. This is a full-time role (35 Hours per week) on a remote-working basis for the foreseeable. Additionally, the successful candidate will receive an enhanced benefits package including industry-leading holiday allowance, discounts on major retailers, and a leading employee support helpline.
Please apply now!