Senior Marketing Manager | Bradford
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Company benefits include 26 holidays per year, and Private Medical Insurance.
About the company
One of the UK`s top manufacturers are currently hiring for a Senior Marketing Manager, they have seen huge growth over the last few years, they are now trying to build off this growth by introducing a high-profile marketer. Due to their sales heavy business approach, the merchandising & merchandise team have high priority, therefore you will work heavily to integrate your work with this team.
They are now also looking towards marketing to drive the business forward, not solely through B2B via unitary but also digitally (B2B & B2C).
To drive marketing and coordinate the merchandising team. Working closely with the Marketing & Merchandising team in conjunction with the Sales Director & National Sales Managers.
You will be responsible for all marketing activity and communications including but not limited to the rolling out of new product launches, the production and presentation of all in-store display materials, presence in offline and online media channels as well as the visual and professional presentation of the client as an organization.
You will be a leading member of the sales & marketing management team, an expert in your field, contributing to strategy and planning to help my client achieve company goals and objectives.
- Supervise and contribute to the implementation of all marketing activity.
- Create, under the instruction from the Sales & Marketing Director, a product launch plan, marketing plan and budget for the year monitoring spend and ROI where applicable.
- Innovate marketing campaigns that support business priorities.
- Build data driven marketing insights and strategies.
- To be the visual guardian for all my client`s consumer brands as well as the corporate brand
- Be responsible for my client`s digital development and presence in online / offline market.
- People management
- Channel / shopper Marketing, Creative and communication responsibilities.
It is essential that you have the following.
You will have a strong track-record of success due to your personnel management skills
You will have a strong track-record of producing profitable marketing strategies.
If this sounds like you then please Apply.