Are you looking to advance your career in childcare?
We are working with the UK`s leading childcare company, they are committed to providing exceptional care to young children and giving parents peace of mind.
The role is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Nursery Room Manager, who can be an inspiration to both the children and staff, and motivate a team to deliver rich learning opportunities through unique and exciting environments.
With excellent in-house training and opportunities for career progression, this is a role for people looking to develop and advance their career in childcare.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the practitioners and quality of childcare in the room
- Ensure stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children
- Assist with monitoring staff performance
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver the highest quality childcare
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A passion and commitment to childcare
- Minimum 2 years of childcare experience
- Level 3 qualification
- Committed and excited by your career development opportunities
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £8.50 - £10.10 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- Childcare provision with significant discounts
- Excellent in-house training
- Significant career progression opportunities
- Retail discount schemes (Sainsbury`s, Marks + Spencer, Odeon, Gym Membership and many more!)
- Pension scheme
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- First DBS paid for
If this sounds like your next career move please contact Dan Armour on 0117 922 1130, e-mail daniel.armour @ bssocialcare.co.uk or just click Apply Now!