Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast city centre client who currently have a vacancy for a Senior Office Administrator to join their team in Belfast, working 35 hours per week. This is maternity cover and will be for up to 52 weeks.
The Senior Office Administrator will provide leadership to a small team of administrators ensuring effective administration support within our clients Northern Ireland Office.
Dealing with a high volume of incoming calls the Senior Office Administrator will ensure that both potential and existing customers receive an excellent telephone service. The Senior Office Administrator will also be responsible for the achievement of KPIs.
This role would be suited to someone who has had previous experience of working within an administration role and can lead a team to achieve company objectives. You will need patience and understanding when dealing with our customers, with a "can do" attitude. IT literacy is essential as is the ability to be able to work independently or as part of a team.
As a Senior Office Administrator, you will: -
* Deal with a high volume of incoming calls.
* Produce reports using "in house" systems, Excel, and Word.
* Carry out diary management for the Field Team Staff.
* Lead the administration team.
* Manage stock levels for the office and field team staff.
* Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent. Desirable would be English and Maths.
* Excellent IT skills, particularly in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
* Effective communication skills, both orally and written.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* Ability to be flexible in order to achieve goals.
Salary: £16,835 pa
* Holidays - you will receive 26 days' paid holiday (pro rata for less than a year).
* Pension - You will be automatically enrolled into our defined contribution pension scheme.
* Life Assurance
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* My Discounts - giving you access to online cash back, retail discounts, and cycle to work schemes.
If interested please send CV via the apply link