We are working on an exclusive basis to support our fantastic client in Exeter as they recruit for a Senior Paraplanner. The firm have enjoyed recent business growth and are looking for someone to join their super friendly team! You will have the opportunity to earn a basic salary of £35,000-£45,000 per annum, this is a remote position with the option of working in the office if preferred.
The Senior Paraplanner/Technical Assistant will manage the client journey from first point of contact for a new client to undertaking business, ensuring relevant staff are engaged, follow and develop robust company procedures and protocols and produce relevant and accurate documentation at each stage of the process. The applicant will be a self-starter, expected to have a high level of independent responsibility as well as being involved in a wide range of client related work. The candidate would be expected to undertake further professional training and development as required.
Our client are award-winning Chartered Financial Planners and Discretionary Fund Managers based in Exeter. The firm prides itself on giving clients a unique experience. We are committed to providing a complete bespoke wealth management service built on a long-term relationship. This includes professional independent and trusted investment, pension and tax saving advice tailored to a client's individual circumstances.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Support the administration and technical team.
- Help organise and co-ordinate administration and technical team workload to ensure timely completion of work and deadlines are met.
- Writing reports and technical analysis for clients in accordance with the firm's FCA compliance regime.
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and meet the FCA regulatory aspects of the role.
- Communication with clients by telephone, letter, email and face-to-face.
- Ensure the office CRM system (Intelligent Office) is kept compliant and up to date.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and client satisfaction.
- Keep directors updated on operational issues.
- Hold as a minimum the Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent (RO1-RO6).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Ethical, honest and compliant.
- Confident, organised and self-starter with excellent time management.
- Passionate to treat clients like member of family.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both with clients and staff.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of the office.
- Strong IT office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong letter writing skills including grammar and spelling.
- Strong numeracy skills and analytical capability with commercial experience and judgement.
- Willing to ask questions if unsure.
- Provide a point of contact for clients and providers as appropriate.
- Ambitious to support the development and success of the firm.
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Private Medical
- On-site parking
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Temoor on 07483308306.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***