Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Pension Administrator on behalf of an established financial services firm.
An opportunity for an experienced Pension Administrator has become available within their occupational pension administration team in their London office.
The role will require you to work as part of the team to deliver a high-quality administration service within agreed timescales and to take responsibility for client service activities. Within this role you will be sharing the work load between 4 other administrator's in their small London office. You will have a good understanding of different pension providers in the private sector.
* Provide cover for fellow colleagues and team manager when necessary
* Ensure that all agreed service levels are met
* Act as an effective problem solver providing technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of client issues
* Demonstrate ownership, responsibility and accountability for yourself whilst acting in a support role for junior members through feedback and coaching.
* You should be organised, methodical and logical in your approach to the delegation of responsibilities.
* Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C min)
* At least 3 years` relevant pensions/ investment management experience
* Computer Skills (MS Office)
PLEASE NOTE - CANDIDATES WITHOUT EXPERIENCE OF DEFINED BENEFITS AND CONTRIBUTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Salary range is c £30-£35K depending on knowledge and experience
There is also an attractive package that includes:
* Pension contribution
* Life insurance
* On site gym
* Profit share
Please send CV via the apply link or call 0207 4818 441 to speak to LOUISA