A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a Public Sector / Not-for-profit employer of choice in the centre of Cardiff for a Senior Procurement Officer on a full-time contract basis until October 2021.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must posses the following skills & attributes:
- CIPS level 4 or above or on track to become accredited
- Public sector buying frameworks experience - Essential
- Knowledge of pricing and markets to effectively procure at the best prices
- Experience of leading a procurement project
- Experience of using e-tender systems
- End to end procurement experience essential
The ability to speak/write in the Welsh language would be an advantage but is not essential.
This is a full-time role on flexi-time (35 hours per week) working flexibly from home or from Cardiff city centre. Occasional travel will be required as per the business requirements. This is a contract role, working until October 2021 on an employed basis (not agency timesheet).
Additional benefits include a great holiday allowance, fantastic pension contributions and great working environment.
Please apply with Kerry Lewis at our Cardiff office.