Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Program Manager. This is a contract role based in London for 6 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: Up to £65,790 plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
My Client is working closely with its partner in the roll-out of a service into retail. The team is looking for a candidate with a proven track record in program management, preferably with experience in the retail finance or credit sector.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- The Senior Program Manager is a critical role with responsibility for the quality and future growth of my clients web search engine in the UK
- Being a key point of accountability for being the "voice" of users in the region and the overall product readiness within a complex, multi-tiered corporate environment.
- You will be expected to act as a Senior product and market expert and to manage relationships and communication across globally distributed teams working on web search engine products.
- Leading a transformational experience impacting the overall web search engine product.
- Illustrating high levels of personal responsibility to deliver to a high standard and flexible in adapting to fast paced environment and be detail oriented.
- This position can be quite "hands on" requiring a broad set of skills and tasks can vary on a day to day basis, so you must be willing to be agile, jump into various roles and tasks and enjoy being a jack of all trades.
Program Manager Requirements:
- Senior level PM experience, able to be given a problem space, define the success metrics & deliverables, engage with the right stakeholders and deliver those deliverables to a high standard with little supervision.
- University degree or equivalent experience (computer science or engineering preferred) .
- Research oriented mindset, excellent analytical skills and keen attention to detail (data patterns, user behaviour, etc.).
- Senior influencing/communication/presentation skills and strong personality.
- Pro-active and tenacious approach.
- Ability to deliver high quality work under strict deadlines and pressure.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time and to quickly decide on priorities.
- Experience or knowledge with large scale online services or search engines is desirable.
- Experience or knowledge in mobile apps, personal assistants and interest in AI products.
- Working knowledge of PM methodologies and product planning processes (Agile, etc.).
- Technical knowledge and background in web development is a plus.
- Experience or knowledge in web search.
Deadline for applications: 4:00pm on Thursday 17th October