Location: Leeds (working from home currently)
Hourly rate: £12.74
Hours: Monday - Friday (9-5, 8-4)
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: TEMPORARY ongoing
Interviews: WC 12th April 2021
Do you, have the ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment working to meet deadlines?
Do you, have the ability to multi-task and support several team members and stakeholders?
Can you be proactive and able to start and finish tasks using your own initiative?
Do you have the ability to plan and prioritise workload?
If you answered 'YES' then this is the role for you!
I am currently looking for a Senior Business Support Officer, to work within the GP IT Futures Portfolio Team.
- Working Knowledge of the importance of information governance, i.e. maintaining the confidentiality of information, storing information in the right place and making sure information is recorded clearly and accurately
- Working knowledge of Data Protection Legislation
- Awareness of the terminology used within the health and social care system.
- Working knowledge of MS SharePoint.
- Understanding of the concepts of risk and issue management.
- Working knowledge of various project management practices and methodologies e.g. PRINCE2, Agile, SCRUM or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of software applications and databases used for managing documents, with knowledge of records management techniques.
- Experience of using Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Basic knowledge of terminology and principles associated with large scale information systems.
- Knowledge of the terminology used within the health and social care system.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today with your most recent CV.
We do receive a high volume of applications for this role and may not be able to respond to all applicants.