Our client - a Financial Services company based in Canary Wharf are urgently recruiting for an experienced Lead Project Manager to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for using your project and programme management knowledge and experience to work with business stakeholders to successfully deliver corporate change projects and programmes.
This is a traditional senior Project Manager role and is a standalone role, requiring you to work independent. You will also be required to work well in a team. You need to be active and enthusiastic.
- Working on large projects in line with business needs as well as working on a portfolio of smaller project
- Ensuring change is controlled within the parameters set by project or programme boards or accountable executives, using structured change methods and processes.
- Responsible for managing project teams across organisational, contractual, cultural and geographic boundaries, including line management or mentoring of colleagues involved in change.
- Experience of successfully delivering multiple large and complex businesses and/or IT projects and/or programmes.
- A clear understanding of best practice structured methods for delivering change.
- Experience of maintaining complex project, programme or portfolio plans using MS
- Very strong stakeholder management skills.
Ideally you will also have a degree or equivalent, this role is paying a range of 65,000 - 70,000 per annum, Please apply asap to discuss this unique role in detail!