Mon- Fri 9-5pm 37.5 hours a week
Home working for the foreseeable future.
Project Assistant Role- Band 5
NHS Pathways is a clinical decision support suite that has been built by NHS clinicians to provide safe, effective and evidence-based assessment and referral to appropriate care. Covering any patient contacting urgent or emergency care by telephone, online or face-to-face, it is used across 111 in England and by five ambulance services. NHS Pathways also underpins 111 Online, with plans to provide further products to support 111 First.
The Senior Delivery Support Officer (SDSO) will provide a comprehensive support service to the delivery of NHS Pathways data releases and development of new products. Representing the Release team in Multi-Disciplinary Teams (MDTs), the SDSO will document all clinical changes within each iteration of NHS Pathways, contributing to the design and execution of internal and external assurance testing. The SDSO will also support our partners and stakeholders in the Beta phase of each NHS Pathways iteration, by being the first point of contact, resolving issues/queries and escalating where necessary. The SDSO will also assist the Clinical Authoring team with regular internal Issues resolution and Clinical Governance meeting support. Reviewing and refining Release processes and documentation will also form part of the SDSO role, along with non-clinical amendments to the NHS Pathways product, under the supervision of a Senior Clinician.
- Support portfolio, programme or project teams in operational activities, providing support to a number of programmes or
- Work with project managers to create, monitor and maintain project project/programme
- Take a key role in identifying internal and external stakeholders, building relationships to assist project communication and
- Keep project managers and stakeholders aware of project/programme status by, for example, preparing reports, presenting statistics and researching new
- Assist project managers by analysing benefits and risks associated with projects and programmes, and ensuring these are logged and routinely
- Co-ordinate meetings and stakeholder consultation events, preparing agendas and supporting papers, and taking detailed minutes on complex
To discuss this position further please email Siobhan @ or please click apply!