NHS Digital - Band 5 Business Support
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
The Senior Project Support Officer (SPSO) will provide a comprehensive support service to the delivery of NHS Pathways. The SPSO will support the clinical authoring team, our partners and stakeholders by being the first point of contact, resolving issues/queries and escalating where necessary. The SPSO will assist with the external National Clinical Governance and Clinical stakeholder group.
The Senior Project Support Officer will:
- Work closely with multiple internal and external key stakeholders, effectively collating and providing information, providing programme or project support guidance and challenging failure to meet deadlines. Takes a key role in identifying stakeholders and building relationships to assist project communication and reporting.
Keep managers aware of the status of projects, e.g. timeframes, document requirements, and key operational issues through formal and informal communications (e.g. presenting statistics, researching new information
What you can expect in return
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working hours due to business needs
- Central Leeds however will be from home for the foreseeable future
- Occasional fixed term opportunities arise internally