In partnership with an outstanding charitable provider, I am seeking a Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner.
As a Senior psychological wellbeing practitioner (PWP), you`ll offer a range of low-intensity, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)-based interventions that will help your clients to manage their own recovery.
You`ll work with a large number of people in a practical way, with each client session lasting between 30 minutes to one hour on average.
Managing referrals, escalating risk and signposting to other agencies are common parts of the role and you`ll need to work closely with other healthcare professionals, such as high-intensity therapists, employment advisers, local authorities other therapists and support staff in the best interest of the client.
Your Senior responsibilities will require you to engage with commissioning bodies in relation to the performance of the service, reporting outputs and outcome related data and managing the operational logistics of contract delivery in respect of the service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) with one year experince
- Experience in the delivery of guided self-help and group psychoeducation within an IAPT setting or experience of
- working within a therapeutic setting.
- Experience/knowledge in working with risk clients such as suicidal/self-harming clients and making robust risk management
- Exceptional levels of integrity and professional judgement
- Empathy with the aims and values of the organisation
- Commitment to continuous improvement including own professional development
- Willingness to be flexible and dynamic as organisation needs change
- Commitment to principles of Equal Opportunities
- Competitive salary up to £28000
- Immediate start
- Company Pension
- Enhanced holiday allowance
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers and MUCH MORE!
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, click apply now and send us your CV or call on 0121 480 8207 and ask for Lynsey.