Senior Qualified Management Accountant
Our client is an Accountancy practice in Central London who predominantly deal with the international tech sector and advise some of the fastest growing companies in the world. Thus, candidates with engaging personalities as well as great skills are required.
A fully qualified Accountant with a practice background is required for this role; you will also need be able to review full monthly management accounts (10-15).
What are some of the key responsibilities?
- Full review of management accounts, ensuring technical accuracy and any incongruities are examined and resolved before submission to the client
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants
- Review of VAT return submissions
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients
- Review of payment runs and online BACs payment submissions
What are the essential requirements?
- You must be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant
- Strong knowledge in reviewing full monthly management accounts, as well as preparation
- Thorough understanding of comprehensive VAT reporting requirements - imports, sales and purchases of EC goods and services
- A practice background (over 3 years exposure)
In return the client will appreciate your hard work by providing a salary of up to £48000 and the opportunity to work with a renowned accountancy practice based in Central London.
If you're interested, please APPLY IMMEDIATELY as you could be starting your new role sooner than you think......