Role - Senior Quality Executive
Salary - £37,763k p.a. pro-rata
Job Type - Full Time - Maternity Cover
Location - Oxford
Do you have key skills working in the Education Sector?
This role supports the Quality Manager in the management of and liaison with the student consultative forums. This involves gathering information for a number of meetings and following up throughout the year with key student representatives based both in UK and internationally.
What will you be doing as a Senior Quality Executive?
" Handling complex cases in exemptions, admissions and practical work experience
" Working with Quality Manager to recruit external personnel to support the quality and assessment processes
- Working with the Learning Operations team, ensuring feedback obtained is accurate and tailored to the audience
- Handling appeals and student complaints on academic issues
- Be responsible for the replies to complex student queries
- To understand the processes of the Assessment team and be able to support them
You should apply for this role if you have…
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, proactive way
- Discreet and diplomatic in handling of confidential and sensitive information
- Able to maintain high levels of accuracy and a calm methodical approach
- High standards of organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience within a professional body or high education (desirable)
- Working with volunteers (desirable)
Please contact Tammy Aggett @ Brook Street for further information on 01235 706100