If you are looking for an opportunity to join an independently owned multi-disciplinary construction consultancy then this opportunity is for you. If you`re a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to make that progression in your career or whether you are an Associate who fancies putting your own stamp on things, then look no further than this role.
We are currently looking for a Senior/Associate Quantity Surveyor to fill a permanent opening with a company located in Essex. Interested candidates will have the opportunity to work across a variety of projects mostly within the M25.
The successful candidate must have previous experience as you will be carrying out the full spectrum of pre-contract and post-contract services for new and existing clients from inception to completion.
A proven track record in business development and securing repeat and new business would see you on the route to Director/Partnership.
This opportunity is certainly one without a glass ceiling as my client has a fantastic track record of promoting staff from within and a very low staff turnover.
Requirements of the Associate Director - Quantity Surveying
* Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
* Able to work on own or managing a team for project deliverables as project dictates
* Significant exposure to, and good working relations with, private and public-sector clients
* Confident, client facing and keen to develop client relationship
* Solid technical competence and service delivery