We are supporting a leading international consulting firm with the recruitment of a Senior R&D Tax Consultant to work closely with big software clientele. The role is based out of our client's fantastic London office and offer some hybrid remote working options where you will typically be looking at 2-3 days per week in the office.
Working across a broad range of sectors, our client are an industry leader and offer fantastic training and progression opportunities for candidates to advance their careers!
Main responsibilities include:
- Working primarily in the preparation and review of R&D tax claims covering various industries.
- Working with a variety of high profile clients and liaising with senior stakeholders up to and including C-Suite.
- Generating new value propositions for prospective clients in relation to their R&D projects and strategies.
- Drafting clear technical narratives and financial analysis documents related to R&D activities carried out by clients in different sectors.
- Interacting with HMRC to provide additional support to defend the claims prepared when necessary.
- Running workshops, addressing seminars, conferences, etc., to express professional views regarding R&D tax relief and other sources of innovation funding.
- Staying abreast of developments in industry and identifying new business opportunities.
Some desired experience and skills:
- A degree in a technical disclipline
- Curiosity, awareness of and an interest in science, technology and innovation. Independent thinker and enthusiastic team player.
If you are an experienced R&D Tax Consultant looking for a role within a leading firm, working on highly innovative clients, please apply or contact Ben Worsley via email or Linkedin.