My client is looking to expand their R&D Tax team in the form of a Senior IT Consultant. With their office based in London, my client offer full remote working capabilities and an award winning working environment! We are looking for candidates who come with a Computer Science degree or similar IT qualification.
This R&D Tax Consultant role will be working with the firm's Software clients. You will be required to use your knowledge and experience to help the firm's clients in making claims for R&D Tax relief.
- BSc or MSc in scientific or technical degree (Ideally Computer Science)
- One or more years of R&D Tax Relief experience or engineering/science experience
- Excellent technical report-writing skills
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Word
- Ability to manage own workload
- Team player, with a collaborative approach to work and colleagues
- Pleasant interactive manner with client staff
- Highly motivated self-starter
- The right to work in the UK
- 25 Days Holiday per annum with the option to buy an additional 5 days - a time to step back, relax and focus on the things that are important to you
- 5% Company Pension matched contribution - Looking after your future when it's time to step back and relax.
- Immediate membership to Healthshield, a 'well-being' medical health scheme.
- Day one access to [email protected] an app-based service providing remote GP services and enhanced health support.
- Company Laptop & iPhone.
- Private Health Cover
- Basic Salary Death in Service Benefit.
- Summer & Fizzy Fridays, Yoga classes, HITT Classes, Massages, Flexible working plus Birthday leave.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 25% off Gym memberships, Leisure centres, Bootcamps or Yoga studios.
- Access to Employee Benefit Platform (multiple discounts ranging across Highstreet stores, Grocery Shopping, Travel and Leisure activities.)
For more information on this fantastic role with an established London firm please submit your application or contact Ben Worsley on 07791179816!