Senior Receptionist - NHS Band 4
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
Your role, will involve the smooth running of the GIDS reception area. The successful candidate, will be responsible for all aspects of the service's reception. Your role, will involve but not limited to;
- Meet and greet patients
- Liaise between patients and clinicians
- Enter all patient appointments onto the Trust's patient database
- Administer patient travel expenses
- Assist clinical staff with general queries and requests
- Type all appointment letters and to provide clinical administrative support when necessary
- To support the day to day running of the site including estates issues as required.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Please be advised that this position is to start ASAP, so candidates would need to be available immediately.