Job Title - Senior Recruiter
Location - London
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Senior Recruiter
This is a contract role based in London, Paddington for 12 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £64,530 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
A typical day in this role can include:
1. Covering Talent Sourcing for Open Requisitions and Succession Plans for all senior level Finance and CELA positions across international.
2. Own the relationships and engagements on Talent with the CFOs as well as the Regional GM for Finance and the Regional AGCs
3. Map the market and run "retained" search processes for open roles and succession plans
4. Run more "contingent" search processes for junior open roles
5. Use LinkedIn Talent Insights and other data sources to influence hiring managers on local market conditions and competitor analysis
6. Work through the local GEO recruiters, building relationships and partnering with them to drive external talent consumption.
7. Drive value added Talent projects, eg Hiring Manager Interview Training, Development of the Hiring Playbook, Approach to Diversity hiring.
8. Qualifying hiring requests to best understand which openings / succession plans to focus on.
The ideal candidate will be:
1. 8 to 10 + years - very strong recruitment background
2. Exposure to recruitment outside of Europe
3. Very strong talents experience
4. Strong academic / executive search
Deadline for CV submission: Thursday 6th August at 9.00am