We are looking for a Senior Registered Home Manager- Children & Young People to manage a residential home in the Dudley, West Midlands
This company specialises in the provision of therapeutic care for children & young people with challenging/complex needs. They pride themselves on the homely environments they create within each service and hope to always exceed each individuals needs - this allows them to express their emotions, grow as children & young people and all within a safe and "home" environment.
As a Senior Registered Manager you will want to go above and beyond in ensuring that the children you and your care team look after have a children experience that they will reflect on and carry with them into adulthood, enriching their lives. As well as your own home, you will work closely with the Regional Operations Manager supporting homes and Registered Managers within the region.
- We are looking for recent experience of working as either a Registered Manager or as a Deputy Manager within a Children's Home
- Level 3 Diploma in Residential care (or equivalent)
- Already possess or be willing to undertake Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
You will be be rewarded with an exceptional salary and incentive package alongside an opportunity develop your career within an organisation that has an ambitious growth plan and who are committed to staff retention, development and equality.
Salary and Benefits
£45,000 - £65,000 per annum including exceptional incentives, quarterly, annually and upon OFSTED Inspection
£7,500 Introduction/Welcome bonus
Just some of the benefits on offer:-
- Small, person centred, passionate teams within each home
- generous holiday entitlement
- flexible working patterns & overtime available
- Structured induction programme
- Career advancement opportunities
- Dedicated learning & development programme including QCF
- Health Benefits
- Free parking (Residential Homes only)
- Free meals on shift (Residential Homes only)
- Cash back health care plan
- Pension scheme
- Annual Employee Awards and employee recognition schemes
Apply today to find out more about this opportunity
Work with Specialists - Brook Street Social Care : Senior Appointments : Nursing/Clinical