I am recruiting for a Senior Service Desk Engineer paying a salary of between £25,000 to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience for a company based in Coventry.
The position is a full time and permanent role. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
You will be providing support to our key clients in an IT support desk environment. You will also need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, to be very customer focused and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Experience of supporting multi-site clients
- Familiar with working to SLA`s to meet both customer and contract requirements
- Troubleshooting experience to an expert level (Level 3 support)
- 3+ years`experience as an Engineer providing IT support to SME's
You will need to be qualified to at least one of the following - MCSA: Windows Server 2012/2016 or MCSA: Office 365 or MCSA: Cloud Platform, CCNA (Switching and routing).
- Paid training via online portal allocated 2 0.5 days per month
- Training and development programme
- Exam and certifications are paid for
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays
- Additional on call allowance
- Gym discount
The interview process is done in 4 stages.
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***