Location: Working from Home / Leeds
Hours: Monday - Friday (Full Time hours, 37.5 hours)
Contract: Temporary (3-6 months)
KEY ASPECTS OF THE JOB: Incident management, Customer Service, following Procedures, following SLAs.
- Managing complex incidents across multiple suppliers, escalating as required to high severity incident processes in NHS Digital, NHS England, Primary Care Support England and GPs
- Control release and change activity across all service providers.
- Coordinate investigations of events and monitoring alerts, ensuring that false positives are filtered out and effective feedback of knowledge is given to the ITOC monitoring team.
- Contribute to and sometimes manage service improvement initiatives across different teams and across organisational boundaries to deliver better user experiences.
- Ensure that the inbound and outbound service desks and contact centres are kept informed of relevant and timely service performance updates and that the FAQs in use are always maintained.
Please be advised, you will need to provide 3 years of references, and relevant ID documents if successful.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today with your most recent CV.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we recieve, we cannot respond to all applicants.