NHS Digital- Band 5 Senior Project Support
Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
Skills and Experience
The Service Management profession at NHS Digital have adopted the Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA). For this role, the post holder is expected to demonstrate ability and experience in the following:
Essential SFIA skills:
- Service level management
Monitors and logs the actual service provided, compared to that required by service level agreements.
- Incident management
Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers and categorises incidents. Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate. Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Customer service support
Responds to common requests for service by providing information to enable fulfilment. Promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate. Maintains records, informs users about the process and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
Additional essential skills & experience for this role:
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others via both oral and written means.
- Effective problem-solving skills with the ability to understand a problem by breaking it down systematically into its component parts.
- Proven ability to understand the needs of the internal/external stakeholder and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales.
Able to work independently at times and know when to escalate if necessary
What you can expect in return
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working hours due to business needs
- Central Leeds however will be from home for the foreseeable future
- Occasional fixed term opportunities arise internally
- Full 12-week training given